Our vision is to contribute to a world where conflict is resolved through peaceful means. We believe every time violence is used victims are created and victims can become victimisers. We work to end the cycle of violence and revenge believing an eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind. We know that when the roots of violence are addressed then we can find a peaceful solution to address those needs. We see everyone in the world as connected and anyone hurting affects us all. Everyone deserves to live with peace and safety, knowing their human needs are met. It is possible to challenge behaviour which infringes on the human rights of others without using violence.
• We believe in a world where the humanity of everyone is respected and acknowledged
• We believe that everyone has a voice and deserves to be listened to
• We believe in a world where conflict can be resolved non violently
• We believe in a world where behaviour can be challenged without demonising the person
• We believe that all human beings have the capacity for transformation
"I think it is good therapy for individuals like Pat and Jo to tell their stories. Finding out the truth from those stories is a key to heal the wounds. Healing comes through understanding and a realisation that my humanity is inextricably caught up in yours - no matter what terrible things you might have done."
Archbishop Desmond Tutu